It is the night before prom ball, which will probably be the best time of the whole passage; You can meet with your friends, make new ones and of course look fabulous. However, there are several dilemmas in your hands about how to prepare before the next year if you are a freshman, select at least two Prom Dresses and refresh your whole wardrobe to give the best looks throughout the year. That’s why we have created a brief guide that will help you to be ready to learn but also, beautiful and stylish.
1. Clean-up your locker: What should you have to improve your experience?
Shelves, a mirror, a small magnetic calendar, money, mints and hair bands.
Once a week, clean your locker, you’ll make it all easier besides helping to flow the energy, according to Vogue in 17 Amazing Accessories That’ll Make Your Cubby the Coolest Spot in School.
2. Choose your seat: Imagine the position you want in the class
When picking your spot, do it wisely. If you get distracted easily by your friends, then it would be better to sit with focused classmates who look nice. If you can not choose your place, try to talk to your teacher; Sometimes it does not work, but it’s worth trying.
3. You can be popular by not following the crowd
If you are not the typical “popular girl”, remember that the “real” popular kids are not either since they will probably have the same doubts as you; It’s all about attitude. Remember that you are an empowered young woman with a bright future, that’s all you need to attract confident and positive people to your school life.
4. Plan Your Outfits
The time is coming to decide between the gorgeous Prom Dresses of the season. You may not have defined the design you to carry. However, you can accelerate the process by choosing a gown that expresses your personality and accentuates our features:
Total Black, Elegant Attire. Besides stylizing your figure, this color exudes sophistication, and of course, if you use the right accessories to contrast, you will become the It girl. If the idea seems to fit, give it a chance and go for a Black Pink Off the Shoulder Fitted Short Dress from the latest line of Prom Dresses by JVN by Jovani.
- Cosmic Love: If in the place where you study you are close to the boy that drives you crazy, this is your opportunity to catch his attention. This outfit is ideal for venturing to a romantic date after classes. The perfect model for this task is the Off White Gold Fit and Flare Embroidered Prom Dress; It has a beautiful tulle skirt preceded by a corset with sparkling patterns to feel like you’re in a fairy tale.
- Sexy: There are two main goals of the “Sexy” style to draw the attention of all the attendees at the party, and show class and sexiness all at the same time. The Sexy style has to do with expressing the best characteristics of the female body without being too revealing. In trend, there is embroidered nude illusions such as the Navy Blue Sheer Beaded Short Dress also of the JVN brand.
Instead, to look fabulous throughout the course, go for clothes in primary colors to make combinations with those garments you already have. You can customize a white blouse with some accessory, like a necklace. Besides, you can coordinate your wardrobe by colors, to choose the clothes easier in the morning. Make sure all the outfits you carry at school possess your essence.
5. Extra Tips
- Study Hard; it will pay off sooner than you think.
- Trust yourself; adolescence a high school can be a lot less complicated if you make the conscious decision to love an embrace yourself.
- Do not judge other people by their qualifications.
- Make sure your parents have signed your assignments, and they are all stored in your backpack, as a backup.
- If you play an instrument in the school band, and you are going to re-enter this year, be sure to practice before the classes begin so you can keep up with the rhythm quickly.