Boss Behavior Clothing (BBH) promotes the innovation of entrepreneurship, creativity and self love through luxury street fashion.
- Why did you choose fashion design as a career? Honestly, it found me. I went to school for dentistry, then later received a bachelors in business. When I was younger I didn’t think much about a career… I just always knew I wanted to make lots of money. Now, money is not the motive. Money is great but I honestly love designing and seeing my brand on other people. Successful people always say ‘do what you love to do and it will never feel like work’. Now at 31 years old, I totally understand. Everyone has to find their purpose and have faith to pursue their dreams. Take risks and don’t be afraid to fail. As a child in the hood, I grew up fast. I loved getting money, getting cute to go to the club, going to expensive restaurants, buying cars and clothes/shoes. I never been materialistic but I always had expensive taste (huge difference). I could care less about that stuff now. I rather spend $300 on a graphic design/ on my dream or put money in my investment portfolio than buy material things ( don’t get me wrong ,it’s okay to treat yourself) Money management comes with maturity and I’m a grown woman (smile). I just want to build an empire and make sure broke is never used in my vocabulary.
- What skills do you think someone needs to be a fashion designer? A little knowledge of the fashion industry, business/marketing skills, creativity and a heart of an entrepreneur. You have to be hungry for greatest. The Internet makes it look so easy but it can get tough. Don’t quit!!
- If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why? A palm tree. Them thangs so sexy lol
- How lucky are you and why? I’m not lucky at all, I pray. It sounds so cliche but God is so real. I have been through so much in life (ups and downs) but God has never let me down. I take pride in praying, worshiping, fasting, and preparing for everything that has my name on it. You got to study the word to know what God promises are. God can’t lie.
- If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hands down, it would be 400 Degreez by Juvenile. That’s my favorite song.
- How many people do you fall in love with every day? So many lol I love pleasant people. I love everyone who supports my brand. I love the kids. I love the elderly….. I love everybody lol It’s so funny because people always call me ‘pretty’ like I’m rude or stuck up but anybody who know me knows that’s a lie. I’m super goofy and always happy. You can sit with me sis:
- What is your favourite kind of cookie? Oatmeal raisin but I prefer soul food over junk food any day.
- What impact do you want Boss Behavior Clothing to leave on the world? To always follow your dreams. Don’t give up! Sometimes you might have to change the plan but never change the goal. Stay hungry and put God first in everything you do. @boss_behavior Style!!